Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Crikey!

Well I have to confess that it does not happen very often but when it does it can be rather humbling. I am wrestling with whether to study trusts or land law this year. I have canvassed opinion on which would be the better choice and opinion seems to be spilt about 50/50. My natural inclination would be to do trusts, however a study mate of mine is pushing hard for land law. So to be fair I have spent yesterday and today having a good look at land law to see what it would be like. Sadly I have to say that I am a bit shaken. It all seems very unfamiliar territory to me and I feel like I have been knocked on my backside to be honest. I've no doubt that with the time and effort it will pull together in some cohesive form but at the start I really feel in the deep end. Perhaps because I am an American I have not been exposed much to the property market in the UK but all these different types of estates and titles and registration and whatnot are extremely foreign to me and it will take me a bit of time to orient myself. Pray for Questor.

No comments:

Post a Comment