Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Thank you

One thing I think that we forget to do in this day and age is to take the time to say thank you to others. In order to attempt to rectify this, prior to my first exam tomorrow I would like to say thank you to a few people. First of all to you, my gentle reader, for having a look at this blog. I am glad that you could come and have a look, I sincerely hope that you have enjoyed it so far and will come back again and again. To all those who took the time to comment on the blog - my thanks, you have made this experience much richer. To my colleagues at the law school and to all those other law students whom I have met along the way. I've enjoyed exchanging ideas and experiences more than you can imagine. I am a better law school student because of you. To my friends who have offered me encouragement and support. You have lifted my spirits and helped me to carry on. Finally to my family - words can not express how grateful I am that I have such a strong foundation upon which to build my life. My thanks to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment